Floral Art has joined forces with the renowned Luis de Silva, former course director at McQueen's Flower School in London, to present a Flower Extravaganza demonstration in the beautiful surroundings of The Whale Theatre.
The international Floral Distributors forecast is out and the following are some of the predicted trends for the year ahead:
12017 colours will be more complex and muted.
2. More natural finishes and displays is an influence from millennials.
3. Modern, simple, elegant designs with clean lines are key.
4. The integration of individual experiences and passions into floral displays for weddings.
5. Luxurious and sophisticated influenced by French countryside and Paris.
6. Pedestal displays and ceramic and metallic vessels.
7. Casual nautical themes and blue/green/white colour palettes.
8. Botanical themes in clear glass vases and vessels embellished with wood and bark.
9. Young and modern, bringing simplicity to the home through chic lines and asian styles in metallic and natural vessels.
10. Exotic and tropical blooms, with earth tinged colours and sun-kissed shades of orange and red complimented with foliage and natural accents.
If you would like to discuss how Floral Art can create bespoke, on-trend displays for your home, work-space or wedding, contact us now for a free consultation.